Saturday 26 February 2011

Sunday-jà vu

Things still feel a bit weird with M gone. So much so that I was convinced it was Sunday for most of the day. So, periodically remembering that I'm not at work tomorrow has been good.

Didn't do a huge amount today though. Just looking after and playing with The Munchkin and getting Mum to help me take him to the indoor play area for the half hour before it shut cos he was going a bit stir crazy after a day in the house. That was good fun too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it myself, especially the slides. Who says it's just for kids?

In other news, i have decided to take down the large "family pic" in the dining room. It seems a shame as Mum only just bought it for us at Christmas and I was going to leave it up for The Munchkin, but in the end I decided it was a touch too much of the Miss Haversham's to leave such a big obvious pic of M about the house so, to the loft with it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment