Monday 28 February 2011

Monday blues

Monday morning and yet again I promised myself I'd get up early enough to get The Baby to nursery and me to work on time.

I did get up when the alarm went off. But I just felt so vomity sick with the earliness and the stress that I ended up lying in the bath for 3/4 hr trying to pull myself together.

So, late again then.
Bollocks.

Followed by forgetting to go to the cafe early enough to get porridge. Followed by boring but stressy urgent work. Followed by me doing self-sabotage timewasting by deciding to look up the history of vaseline glass and watch-listing vases on eBay. Followed by more boring stressy work (deadline tomorrow). Followed by M saying he couldn't pick The Baby up on time. Followed by me leaving early and promising myself I'd work at home. Followed by an evening of baby-corralling (did I spell that right? Doesn't look like it) and cooking dinner. Followed by me saying bollocks to the work I'm knackered and going to bed.

This can't go on!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The bottom step

No comments:

Post a Comment