Tuesday 1 March 2011

:(

I'm sorry Spunky. I can't be happy today and I most definitely can't be witty.

I'm sad and I'm so angry with M for how he's behaving. He's so grumpy with me All The Time. Even when he tries to say sorry he sounds exactly like a sullen teenager who doesn't mean it. This evening he was telling me why he is now jobless. And the look on his face was all tight-lipped, wide-eyed and stroppy. Almost as if he was saying, "and its all your fault so there!"

CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!

Umm. Am I allowed to swear on my own blog?!

Anyway, on the plus side, that was the trigger for me finally taking off my wedding ring. I saw that expression and thought, "Jesus, how could I ever be married to someone who acts like that?"

And now I'm back from French class and have to do some more work.

Life is a bit bollocks. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The car

No comments:

Post a Comment